Contact Us

0401 789 720


1205/9 Norfolk Avenue Surfers Paradise QLD 4217

Online Enquiry

* Required fields

Trades Insurance

If you're a plumber, carpenter, electrician, handyman, tiler, or any type of tradie, this insurance is designed for you.

A Tradesman Insurance Package can be tailored to make sure your business is protected should something go wrong. As every business is different, you can choose the level of cover to suit your specific needs, including liability, tools & machinery and personal accident & illness cover.

Get a Quote

Liability Insurance

If you're a self-employed contractor or subcontractor you may be held responsible if anything goes wrong on site. This can potentially lead to a huge monetary loss for your business if you do not have the correct cover in place.

Liability insurance is designed to protect you from the costs associated with any legal action due to your actual or alleged negligence. This may be from accidents or injuries that occur as a result of your business activities, or accidental damage to property owned by someone else.

Due to the hazardous nature of some worksites many things can go wrong. Therefore, on some sites you're required to show evidence (Certificate of Currency) for this cover before you're even allowed onsite.

Tip: If you're a contractor, remember to check the indemnity limit of cover you require.

Tools Cover

If you have your own tools it's a good idea to consider this cover. Small hand held tools are one of the most commonly stolen items from a job site. If your tools are damaged, lost or stolen, it's important to get them replaced as soon as possible so you can keep working.

These items can be covered whilst on site, in locked premises off site, in locked vehicles (including in fixed tool boxes) and for collision damage. Policies can include theft in open air (excluding worksites overnight) and accidental damage, so ask seek advice to ensure you have the right cover for you.

Tip: It's a clever idea to keep an up-to-date schedule of your tools & equipment, as this may assist in the event of a claim. Also, theft of property needs to be reported to the Police Assistance Line on 131444. They will provide you with a Police Event No.

Personal Accident & Illness

Provides protection if you with a weekly income benefit if you are unable to work due to an accident or illness. Accidents can happen anytime, so many policies will give you the option the choose 24 hour or cover whilst at work.

Tip: If you are a Sole Trader and have worker’s compensation in place, this would only cover your employees. You are not considered an employee unless you are a proprietary limited company

Other Covers

Business Interruption - The cost of replacing tools is one problem, but if you have no money coming into the business because of an insured loss you may need cover for your loss of income.

Tax Audit Cover - Provides cover for a random tax investigation from the ATO. It covers costs up to the sum insured to comply with the tax audit, such as accountants, lawyers, bookkeeper’s fees or other expenses incurred during the audit.

Commercial Motor - Cover for your ute, van, truck or trailer. You can choose between comprehensive, third party fire and theft, and third party only.